Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Landlines/ House phones

Sign up with a any phone company who gives you the best plan for your needs. If you are not a frequent caller, you should go for the basic plan. Decide on the plan that suits you. Of course, you have to look at the price as well, so go ahead, compare prices and don’t be afraid to upgrade your plan if you think that you need to.

By this I mean that as you go along and you feel that you are making more calls per month than usual, you have to upgrade or it will be a little expensive. The more common phone companies are Telstra, Vodaphone, Optus and 3. There may be more companies out there but these are just the more popular ones.

For handphones, a source has informed me that if a phone that subscribes to 3 calls another phone subscriber of 3, the call is free. Of course, I have no idea whether it’s true or not so I’d advise you to check up on that. There could also be better handphone plans from the other companies as well so just check up on them as well, like virgin mobile?

1 comment:

vani said...

Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.

Phones Australia Melbourne